About CompTrends, LLC
My name is Linda Rowell and I am the President of CompTrends, LLC. We are a compensation consulting firm dedicated to providing you the necessary expertise and resource to meet your compensation needs. CompTrends, LLC is the culmination of years of working compensation consulting projects independently while also working as a compensation practitioner in the private sector.
- Compensation Practitioner since 1984 with broad and progressive compensation experience in all facets of the compensation field to include expertise in:
- Market survey design and analysis, bench marking, market pricing and salary structure development
- Base pay administration and delivery
- Job structure design and implementation
- Project leadership and management
- Corporate experience in the Information Technology, Government Contracting, Healthcare and Financial Services industries
- Compensation Consultant since 1994, in the Healthcare, Retail and Municipal Government industries
- Specializing in providing client solutions via targeted market research and analytics to guide management in aligning pay, incentive and/or policy practices to the marketplace
- Expertise in survey design, administration and analysis
- Advisory support in job classification review, departmental reviews, pay range development and internal employee pay analyses
- Western Michigan University – Bachelor of Business Administration
- Certified Compensation Professional designation – 1990 and 1993
I also have several contract compensation professionals on my team. They are my back-up should there be a need, and my sounding board and frame of reference at times. We’ve got you covered.
Send me a note and let’s talk to find out how CompTrends, LLC can help you with your compensation needs. You can contact me here . I look forward to working with you.